We’re excited for the Affiliate Summit West 2015 conference starting today! For those of you first-timers, here are a few essential tips.
- Creep on LinkedIn to find pictures of the clients you will be meeting with if you have never met them before. Nothing is more awkward at a conference than leering at everyone’s badges trying to figure out who’s who.
- Don’t forget to have some snacks on hand. You never know when you’ll finally be able to sit down for a meal.
- Vegas is a germ fest. Don’t forget your Airborne and hand sanitizer. You will have to return to work eventually…
- Don’t forget your comfy shoes—you will be walking and standing all day.
…But also don’t forget your dancing shoes for networking events at night!
- If you partake in late night dining (ahem, 3 am fast food runs) be prepared to see your clients/partners doing the same.
ASW is a great event where you can work hard and play hard with your clients. Please reach out if you want to meet up with the ROI·DNA team: email@example.com. See you in the desert!